Do you drink enough water?? Most of us don’t and it is SUPER important that we do!!!
Here is something interesting:
Here are some great facts about Water from HERE:
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half the world population.)
2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is mistaken for hunger.
3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as 3%.
4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain or up to 80% of sufferers.
7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a ! printed page.
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%., and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
A GREAT tip to get more water in throughout your day – Get a gallon jug or water bottles and mark them for certain times of the day!!! Make sure you’re drinking that amount of water (or more) to that line by your slotted times and you will start to feel so much better!!!
How do you get your water in each day??