For many years I Complained to my husband about being overweight. We had countless conversations about my misery.
• I don’t have anything to wear!!
• I’m so disgusting!
• I have so much weight to lose, I don’t even know where to start!
• Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?
• I hate the way I look, this isn’t the real me!
• Don’t take my picture!!!
• I work out all of the time, why am I not seeing changes!!!
• I want RESULTS!!
Time and time again, he would reassure me. He loved me for ME and would continue to support my efforts, whatever they may be. Often times, I would feel guilty about Complaining so much!
I saw this picture HERE and had to share!!
Are you a Complainer??? What are your Complaints??